First Looks at Fans Project Powered Commander Redeco

MISP Steve

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brainiac

I like that the paint scheme matches the original classics Prime but, damn, I want a Powermaster update! Gimme some big guns and blue head with a face plate!!!

*lol* Convoy is Optimus' original/Japanese name which is probably why people were getting a little confused.

Even worse is that when I checked wikia for more info on 'Powered Convoy'... apparantly Optimul Optimus from Beast Wars was also called Powered Convoy in Japan. I don't see any orange or brown on that Redecco! :tflaugh <ya Immaconfuzzlin' chap!

I like that the paint scheme matches the original classics Prime but, damn, I want a Powermaster update! Gimme some big guns and blue head with a face plate!!!

:pfx

Yeah, a trifecta would be nice, but this realy isn't intresting me.

The City Commander armor has official been done to death for me.

:word

had there been more armour/head variation rather than accessory variation i've probably gotten all 3 but as is... city commander is perfect.

i get one each of the other trailers for prime and nemesis

I think it will be safe to say when they stop selling they will stop making them but right now these things are in demand and the Powered Convoy set has be something that a lot of people have been asking for

Yarrr!!! I want this set!!!! Makes me sad that I haven't been able to afford them yet and slipped through muh fingers they have. This Powered set is awesome and I know this cilirscheme would work with CL Ultra as well. Reminds me of the color scheme when he's in vehicle mode from the '84 figure. Think it's just pure nonsense that it's going to be a convention exclusive! Really ...Reeeeeeally want one!

I'll say it again ... YARRRR!!

just in i'm in san diego cali tfcon emailed me that kooltoys.com has preorders for powered commander 250.00 plus shipping and taxes so mine was 264.00 altogether get them while they are hot

Archived