$10 off $30 Coupon Code at Toys R Us Online

Peter_Van

tru.gif
Attention shoppers! If you have been hoping to stock up on some well-needed Transformers toys, then it's the right time! ToysRUs.com is currently offering an Internet-only $10 off a $30 or more purchase with the coupon code, "Twitterdeal24" Hurry, though. The coupon expires today! The website is also offering $10 off when you spend $75 or more and pay through PayPal.
Read the Full News Story Here

they have NOTHING on the site at all! :tfwtf :scarred

Seriously. Toys R Us holds "the worst toy store ever" title with KB Toys out of the picture.

Yup!

Toys R Us would've been gone just like KB if it weren't for Babies R Us carrying them.

took advantage of this deal to buy marvel legends colossus and nightcrawler. saved time and almost 2 bucks over buying it in the store that also never has them in stock. the 10 bucks offset the shipping charge and i came clean with a little change leftover. plus my cc gives me cash back. so i'm happy with it. wasn't looking for transformers cuz i mainly only buy takara-tomy. most recent purchase was alternity optimus. waiting on a good price for mp grims.

Really? I wasn't aware of a new figure of either of these two. I know their are ones planned for the new cartoon series. And I looked and didn't find them on the site.

nightcrawler

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3477164

colossus

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3477161

there's also phoenix and daredevil available in the new line too. toysrus exclusives. these are the foot tall ones. and unfortunately toysr doesn't do site to store like walmart. i got daredevil in the store a while back cuz it was the last one left. nights n colossus were both out of stock online for the longest time. but i kept checking and checking daily and finally they came up again. wasn't gonna b a fool and let it pass me by. and with the $10 off deal it was a no brainer. good timing on my part i guess. don't know why they wouldn't come up in a search for you. but the links for those two r above.

Really? I wasn't aware of a new figure of either of these two. I know their are ones planned for the new cartoon series. And I looked and didn't find them on the site.

nightcrawler

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3477164

colossus

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3477161

there's also phoenix and daredevil available in the new line too. toysrus exclusives. these are the foot tall ones. and unfortunately toysr doesn't do site to store like walmart. i got daredevil in the store a while back cuz it was the last one left. nights n colossus were both out of stock online for the longest time. but i kept checking and checking daily and finally they came up again. wasn't gonna b a fool and let it pass me by. and with the $10 off deal it was a no brainer. good timing on my part i guess. don't know why they wouldn't come up in a search for you. but the links for those two r above.

Yeah thanks alot. I did a search on both names and was getting no where. Links were a big help!

they have NOTHING on the site at all! :tfwtf :scarred

Seriously. Toys R Us holds "the worst toy store ever" title with KB Toys out of the picture.

Yup!

Toys R Us would've been gone just like KB if it weren't for Babies R Us carrying them.

i'm just saying that about the site, my tru that i go to as ALOT more then target will ever have, the site sucks but the store doesn't because thats were i got most of my animated figures and universe and i'm pretty sure tru will have more movie figures then target will

Archived