Review: Animated Wreck Gar Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
Here's the review you've all been waiting for! After searching endlessly for weeks, a Wreck Gar figure has finally been acquired. Check out this newest Autobot addition in this review!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the review you say there is no way to fold the forks up in Robot mode - this is not true.

I have my forks folded up so they are flush with his back and shoulders, and I think it improves his look a great deal.

I agree that balance issues are kind of annoying, and I've found it near impossible to get his blades to behave, but over all the figure has so much character and style that he's hard not to love...

That was my main disappoinment with Wreck-Gar: balance. The backpack is just a little too restrictive. Which is a shame, because he's otherwise a fantastic figure...just a little blah, though, for a voyager as regards play value.

It's been a little while since I last messed around with WG, but I do think he has waist articulation. The backpack restricts it somewhat, but it is there.

Just found Wreck Gar today! Only one at the Target I went to and I almost had to beat up/bribe some little kid to get it. Does that make me a bad person? Anyhow, now I'm completely caught up with Animated figures. Now just to wait for the movie crap to blow over so they can make more!

Just found Wreck Gar today! Only one at the Target I went to and I almost had to beat up/bribe some little kid to get it. Does that make me a bad person? Anyhow, now I'm completely caught up with Animated figures. Now just to wait for the movie crap to blow over so they can make more!

No, it doesn't. You gotta get yours while you can, man.

Kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time, is how I see it. It's the only way they're ever gonna learn.

Looks like a fun figure. I saw one of him at my Target several weeks ago, and I passed bec. (unusually fo rme) I could not justify $20 for him; I have not seen him since.

I am now kicking myself repeatedly, and when I get tired of it, I shall ask someone to do it for me.

Archived