Review: Universe Hot Shot w/Jolt

Blitz-Wing

Has anyone noticed his license plate? JAAM!!

Also, I figured out another thing to do with his rear wheel/fender assemblies: BOXING GLOVES! Just fit the pegs from the kibble into the sockets on the sides of his forearms, and you've got the biggest freaking knuckle dusters ever.

I finally found a use for the back kibble ever since i found out it's removable.

The pegs on each piece can fit in hot shot's hands. So I have him hold them like boxing gloves. Think gundam Maxter

ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE