US Headmasters VS. Japan Headmasters

orionpacks

I prefer the Japanese version of Headamsters than the US because the animation was a lot better, better storyline even tho the dubbing is poor, and you get to see a lot of cool characters like metroplex, trypticon, raiden and fortress maximus, but no omega supreme :(.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One big problem with that English (British?) dubbing of the Headmasters was that there was no voice modulation at all. All the transformers sounded like regular old humans.

Of course, to top that off....the voices sucked anyway.

no...I wish that was a fan dub...painfully, it's a CANADIAN dub...I kid you not...

Though for some reason it was tolerable with Powermasters, Headmasters is just painful. The characters who had face plates? It sounded like the Voice "actors" were speaking from behind their hands!

There is a rumour the there were more episodes after Rebirth, but I cannot confirm this. Rebirth is alright for a last minute replacement but it would have been better to have headmasters with an improved dub.

If people want Headmasters (or Masterforce and Victory) on DVD, vote at Metrodome's website: TransformersDVD

Archived