MP Starscream Coronation Set

UltraMarknus

it doesn't limit it in any significant way... it adds a little height to the shoulders... the biggest inhibitor is the cape and its a single pleat of cloth so no limits there either.

no reason not to get it other than price... i don't know what it goes for now but after my pre-order the price doubled...

It realy is a great addition to the figure. I have the Skywarp set too(but he isn't aloud to wear the crown, and realy wish they'd do a set for Thundercracker already.

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee211/D...mview=slideshow

enjoy.

It realy is a great addition to the figure. I have the Skywarp set too(but he isn't aloud to wear the crown, and realy wish they'd do a set for Thundercracker already.

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee211/D...mview=slideshow

enjoy.

EXACTLY!!! Why in the heck would they do a coronation for 2 out of the 3, and not do Thundercracker??? Peeves me off.

a better question is, why in the hell would anyone want one on anyone except starscream?

but if you really want one for TC, you could just get one and stick it on him.

Cause if you leave off the crown it gives the Seekers an elite feel. You know, the type of thing high ranking members of a planetary conquest force would have after victory.

a better question is, why in the hell would anyone want one on anyone except starscream?

but if you really want one for TC, you could just get one and stick it on him.

Cause Skywarp is 1,000,000% cooler than Screamer.

Archived