New Looks at Takara's Master Piece MP-08 Grimlock Images and Video

BLACKOUT34

Bummer about the size. I'll just go with the idea that his tyrannosaurus mode isn't a of a full grown dinosaur. :)

See, this is the proper attitude to take TFans. John's got the right idea.

It's the same thing I do with the Classic Grimlock :)

Or that the sixty foot long jets are in scale with the lizard and with the truck/tank the cars are just modded "ricer" vans.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
116i7v5.jpg

I am very, very sad... Just catastrophic! This is not a T-Rex, this is a Raptor, at the most! :suicide

- Highly Undersized

- Overpriced

- No diecast

Sorry but I won’ t spend my money for this last mini-masterpiece or for other “things†like this.

TakaraTomy has lost one customer: me. :deadhorse

Sincerely

Nicola

116i7v5.jpg

Note lines are the same size.

Not all that small.

i have to admit, i was on the "measure screw holes" bandwagon. now, though, i really don't care how big he ends up being, Grimmy is a beautifully crafted figure, and a good, solid size and easily display-worthy in both modes. i am so excited to finally see one of my favorite characters get his due, and to me, well worth the money.

so pumped!! :tfevil

116i7v5.jpg

I am very, very sad... Just catastrophic! This is not a T-Rex, this is a Raptor, at the most! :suicide

- Highly Undersized

- Overpriced

- No diecast

Sorry but I won’ t spend my money for this last mini-masterpiece or for other “things†like this.

Sincerely

Nicola

116i7v5.jpg

Not all that small.

Oh for Christ's sake. This is going to be the "Blue Megatron/Cryotek" of 2009 isn't it?

Well, it's complicated enough, that's for sure. I guess that makes up for being smaller than the simpler MP Optimus Prime. Maybe it has to be this way, for there is not much that can be done as far repaints go. Perhaps a higher price means that Tomy/Takara is going to make the rest of the Dinobots?

116i7v5.jpg

- Highly Undersized

- Overpriced

- No diecast

Sincerely

Nicola

116i7v5.jpg

Not all that small.

Oh for Christ's sake. This is going to be the "Blue Megatron/Cryotek" of 2009 isn't it?

Cryotek would be welcome, just as long as they dont take inspiration from that Hasbro Exclusive White Grimlock clasix fig..

Archived