New Looks at Takara's Master Piece MP-08 Grimlock Images and Video

BLACKOUT34

I would like to say one thing before I post the following image.

I've been saying for months that I would LOVE for MP Grimlock to be "undersized" just for the hysterical fan angst that would result. People called me a mean poopy head for holding that sentiment, and DeceptiKhan went on and on about how his "inside" source confirmed that MP Grimlock would be at the very least just as tall as MP Prime.

So with that in mind....

116i7v5.jpg

:rofl :tfrofl :rofl :tfrofl

3449Generation-DX-Posters.jpg

:hawhaw

:uown:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to say one thing before I post the following image.

I've been saying for months that I would LOVE for MP Grimlock to be "undersized" just for the hysterical fan angst that would result. People called me a mean poopy head for holding that sentiment, and DeceptiKhan went on and on about how his "inside" source confirmed that MP Grimlock would be at the very least just as tall as MP Prime.

So with that in mind....

116i7v5.jpg

3449Generation-DX-Posters.jpg

That perspective is horrible. lets see em side by side then we can judge, from what it looks like he is at least to the top of Primes chest.

if you look at primes feet, he's standing on a point lower then grimmy which makes him even shorter then prime....... or it's photoshoped.

Guest Primal-Convoy

Ahh...but he's NOT undersized, if you count him as part of your Classics collection, as I will. Henkei Grimlock is brickin' it right now as he knows his runt-sized days are over.

Bummer about the size. I'll just go with the idea that his tyrannosaurus mode isn't a of a full grown dinosaur. :)

See, this is the proper attitude to take TFans. John's got the right idea.

Ahh...but he's NOT undersized, if you count him as part of your Classics collection, as I will. Henkei Grimlock is brickin' it right now as he knows his runt-sized days are over.

Well yeah, if you want a larger-then-most-'Bots Grimlock for your Classics/Henkei! collection, this guy will do just fine.

I just find it amusing that all of the "MP line is to scale"/"MP Grimlock must be taller then MP Prime" peeps who all but confirmed that Grimmy would be taller then Prime using crappy "screw counting" and bogus inside sources were dead wrong.

Archived