Release Date of Animated Blackout, Wingblade Optimus, etc

Darth Caine

I would seriously be surprised if these all ended up being New molds. Blackout sure, But prime, Jazz and Ratchet? I'm saying their repaints w/ different accessories (ala Prowl- yes prowl is "new" but you get my point).

• 2 weeks later...

Blackout is soooo bought.

Then again, Season 3 kicks off next week, and there will be some new product on the shelves soon (has anyone heard about the Target exclusive Sunstorm and G1-esque Shockwave, are they still in the pipeline?), so it can't be all bad, can it?

The 2 Target sets are hitting stores right NOW :)

I've started looking but nothing yet. I NEED Hasbro to make all of the Clones (Please She-Screamer) and can't wait for my Purple Shockwave !!!

Markticon.

Blackout, I have to see more of. I enjoyed last weekends show, but realy could have cared less about him.

Wingblade Prime, sorry, just cant help but think they're gonna focus on the fact that his axe and gun can snap on the Voyagers back. Hope I'm wrong though, something cool is always welcomed, but if it's more of the same I'm keeping my money.

As far as Animated as a whole, well, I think for after the movie Hasbro was hoping to fall back on Takara who's been focusing on the Classics(side projects dont fill a line after all). If they're shrugging with nothing heavy in the works, Hasbro may just say "fug it Animated is easy", and you'll get your wishes.

Some good transformations, but I just don't like the look of the line. I welcome alot of the movie offerings, and hope Japan gets to work, less another year plus of smilytrons.

As far as Animated as a whole, well, I think for after the movie Hasbro was hoping to fall back on Takara who's been focusing on the Classics(side projects dont fill a line after all). If they're shrugging with nothing heavy in the works, Hasbro may just say "fug it Animated is easy", and you'll get your wishes.

Actually dubbing over bad anime is easy for hasbro.. spending money hiring writers and building toys themselves, not so much. :tfgrin

I hope alot of the new faces from the toon movie see toys.. but I don't think its going to happen.

Cheers! Hoping the same thing. Still haven't seen Sunstorm in stores, Electrostatic Soundwave & Arcee are on the waiting list, and however slim it may be (which is pretty damn slim) still holding out hope that we might get both Constructicons & Omega someday. But back on topic, I KNEW IT...I knew they'd make Blackout a voyager. This is the same line of thought that I maintained with Lugnut...should've been LEADER CLASS! :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse

Lugnut would've been ok as a voyager if he weren't freaking tiny. I mean, Blitzwing is way taller. I know I know... He has a biggish alt mode.

But um... Why the heck couldn't Animated have Ultra class figures? That's between Voyager and Leader, right?

Archived