Alternators/Binaltech Brothers

Damnit Dog

Smokescreen was the first with a repaint and remold to make Silverstreak.

Now we have Sideswipe with his repaint and retooling to make Sunstreaker.

So we are left with Hound, Tracks, and Meister to be used in repaints and remolds.

Who do you think will be Hound, Tracks, and Meisters twins?

My bet

Hound turned into a covered jeep enclosed jeep and renamed Hoist.

Tracks turned into a convertable and renamed lightspeed

Meister turned into a rally rx-8 and renamed Skids.

What do yall think?

What I'd like to see.

Hound to Wrangler Willys http://www.jeep.com/willys/index.html or Columbia Edition http://www.jeep.com/wrangler/models/columbia.html Call him Swindle.

Silverstreak to WRX STi cop car to finish off the old Datsun Brothers. Call him Prowl, naturally.

Tracks to Corvette C5R. They've already set a precedent with the Impreza and Viper, race and street cars. Make her the 1st BT femmebot. http://www.tfdatabase.com/toys/reviews/tfj/road_rage.html

Meister, can't comment yet since there's no toy proto, only a CG render. I'll wait and see. Also, Mazda isn't in the world rally championship.

I would think that for hounds repaint would be someone like Brawn :tflaugh , apart from"R.I.D" (X-Brawn) is one of the only G1 Autobots to be forgotten about,and I think he diserves some prase with the alternators. For Tracks I would say Windcharger who both share the same (well similar) vehical form. That what I think.

Monster Jeep for Hound. And NOT green! Every Jeep theyve done so far has been green. Swindle and Strongarm arent "real" Jeeps. The STI as a cop car for Prowl and Firecheif for Redalert. They shoulda done this instead of the other 2! The RX-8 could be Soundwave. Its a stretch, but I think it could be pulled off. The Vette could work for Starscream. A lot bigger stretch though. Teh STI could also be done for Rumble and Frenzy. The Vipers, I dont know yet.

How about Roadbuster for the Jeep Wrangler?

The original G-1 Roadbuster was a jeep, so...it kind a fits.

If I'm not mistaken they should still own the name (wasn't there a Roadbuster in Armada?)

If if Hasbro/Takara isn't going to make the Jeep Wrangler into Roadbuster, then I sure am. Of course, I am hoping for a (X-)Brawn, but the robot mode just isn't Brawn, neither G1 nor RiD.

Archived