You KNOW..?

DURGE

Hey does any one Know whats up with the SUPRISE releases like the upcoming

Omega Supreme..?

What is he gonna be??

We now know theres a new shockwave..{or shockblast}..an omega.

who else can we expect?...any clues?

This is gonna drive me nuts...but in a good way..i think...... :tfevil

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have almost every armada and when I first saw the Energon Prime, I thought that I wasn't going to like Energon. I almost didn't get Prime. That's blasphemous. But I like what they're doing with Energon. Megatron/Galvatron looks sweet and hearing that Omega is coming back, I'm waiting to set it beside my original.

Im seriously lovin energon. I thought the color schemes would bother me, but they look great in person.

My only complaint would have to be with Ironhide....yeah yeah i know, his robot mode is fantastic, I just cant stand his alt mode. Visible face :tdown.

He also seems kinda go bot'ish in his alt mode, especially compared to some of the other toys in the line. Im still gonna buy him though :clap

Energon does look pretty good so far. Except for that one really annoying kid. But I can still look past that. The only thing i'm curious about is when will they do something with the original G1 show? I would love to see a series that continues G1 (not the movie, but an actual cartoon series). Like that would ever happen, but its nice to dream.

Energon does look pretty good so far. Except for that one really annoying kid. But I can still look past that. The only thing i'm curious about is when will they do something with the original G1 show? I would love to see a series that continues G1 (not the movie, but an actual cartoon series). Like that would ever happen, but its nice to dream.

yeah, kicker is kinda annoying, though not nearly as annoying as the brats from armada. Plus, he doesnt learn a valueable lesson every episode :thumb

My first impression of the toys was that they were really awkward. When I got them, I kept that opinion...but I also thought that they were awsome. Energon is a very fun line to play with, including Fattimus Prime, who seems to have had a lot of care put into his making.

Energon is a line which I think can only be truly appreciated while in your hands.

My first impression of the toys was that they were really awkward. When I got them, I kept that opinion...but I also thought that they were awsome. Energon is a very fun line to play with, including Fattimus Prime, who seems to have had a lot of care put into his making.

Energon is a line which I think can only be truly appreciated while in your hands.

Yeah, I wasnt that impressed when I saw pics. The color schemes look much better in real life.

I bought the first wave up eagarly, excluding the repainted armada figures, and I was amazed. I had pretty much ignored Armada, save the seekers and Unicron, and I hadn't bought a TF in months. Energon overjoyed me, and got me back to collecting.

Show wise it looks great, kicker has an outlook on the Autobots unlike that of which we've seen in the TV Show. I think that Energon is truely a great line.

Archived