Transformers Event in Florida - would you attend?

TRU Junior

Transformers Event in Florida - would you attend?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gang,

For those of you who have been around Transformers since 2002, you might be familar with the Transformers Fan Events I ran during my tenure at TRU in Brandon, Florida. If not, you can google "the toysrus transformers fan event" and find out a little bit about the event's history. Currently, I am trying to gauge some interest in Transformers event to coincide with the release of the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Toys as well as the 25th Anniversary of the brand.

If the event goes off, it would be 2 days long , including various activities at a local hotel leading up to the midnight ROTF toy release and continue on May 30th with a fun 25th anniversary celebration. This would be a FREE or low cost event, so your only expenses would be food, gas, and any toys you buy. In this format, we bring in contests, a lot of great sponsors, and offer some really great prizes. Plans include discounted rooms, parts trading, discounted food. as well as a few other things still in the works.

I know this event will be the same weekend as Botcon. Still even though Fun Publications puts on a fantastic show, I know there are may fans that cannot afford a trip to California.

Again, just gauging some interest from fans that might want to attend and dealers who might want tables. The better I can ascertain the interest, the better the chance this event will become a reality.

Thanks for your time,

Junior

Archived