Need idea for Seeker name

Darth Caine

So, after turning an Acid Storm into Thundercracker, and now plan to get a 2nd Universe SS to be Sunstorm, I'm thinking of repainting third custom Seeker, based on the realistic F-15 Eagle color.

He'll be fitted with Sunstorm & Acid Storm group. So there'll be three divisions of my Seekers..

Starscream - Thundercracker - Skywarp

Ramjet - Dirge - Thrust (All Henkei)

Sunstorm - Acid Storm - This unnamed guy

Preferably, the name includes "Cloud" on it. Any ideas, guys?

I statred this topic when acid Storm came out and everyone gave me shit over Sunstorm not being a RainMaker.

Fanboy ranting I say!!!

Sunstorm is a Rainmaker in my book. I apologize though as said fanboys ruined me on this topic as in one sceen he was bright yellow, and the other he was more orangy. Yet they completely justified Acidstorm's camo paint job!?!

I'd try something along the line of Windstorm though as,

Sun=Yellow and burning bright

Acid=Green pollution

Wind=Blue blowing wind

cloudbust (kate bush ftw)

It's been decided.. :hbang

Name :: Hailstorm

Allegiance :: Decepticons

Sub-Group :: Rainmaker, along with Sunstorm & Acidstorm

Color scheme :: Dominated by gray & glossy black, with lil' silver accents

Short Bio :: Talks less, do more. He's the newest, and quietest, member of the Rainmakers. Other Decepticons, except his closest friends Skywarp & Sunstorm, regard him as being anti-social or cocky, but his devotion to Decepticons cause is without shadow of doubt. Armed with pair of experimental weapons invented by Jhiaxus, called "Cryogenic Cannons", that are capable of freezing air molecules and thus, condensing & turn them into cluster bombs of hailstones, he quickly rose to fame among the Decepticons aerial warriors, and feared by the puny Autobots. Ice cold seeker, indeed.

Will be working on him, after I buy two Uni SS, and done with Sunstorm.. ;)

Once again, thanks alot, guys. Really appreciated! :hbang :awsum

in all fairness they only need to paint 6 different versions

Archived