Official Shots of Revenge of the Fallen Audi R8 - It Gets A Name, too!

Peter_Van

transformers-revenge-of-the%20fallen%20(7)__scaled_100.jpg
We have just received new official images from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen toyline, which also reveals that the Audi R8 character will be named Sideways! Along with the official images of that figure, we also have images of figures we have already seen, although these seem to be the real deal, and not just Photoshopped versions of each. The pics include Deluxe Constructicon Rampage, Bumble Spud, Legends Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, Preview Wave Soundwave and Bumblebee, Fast Action Battlers Double Blade Optimus Prime, the Autobot seeker Breakaway, and the Bumblebee Voice Mixer.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this "Sideways" guy happens to have a face very similar to Barricade, the same bug wing-like windows, and wheels on his clawed hands as Barricade, but he's not Barricade. Unless it's him with a different name for a good reason, I can now honestly say I am starting to agree with what some of the haters say. The bots look too much alike for the casual viewer to keep up with who's who.

Maybe Cade's twin brother, coming from Cybertron, to search for his lost brother? :lol :lol

Hmm, I detect a stupid gimmick that spoils the arms of Sideways.

According to reviews, it's just a gimmick so that you can see gears moving. It's not anything seriously crippling or easy to trigger like Barricade's Long Arm of the Law.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Well.. that one threw me for a loop.. Sideways?

Rampage looks like he's made out of legos or something in that pic. I've seen much better pictures of some of these guys than these publicity shots.

Archived