Toy Fair 2009 - Live Shots Of Revenge of the Fallen Devastator, Skids & More

Peter_Van

10985-thumb.jpg
We just finished uploading some live shots of the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Devastator to the website for your mass consumption. Take a look at the vehicle-only figures of Rampage (wheel loader), Scavenger (steam shovel), Scrapper (bulldozer), Hightower (crane), Long Haul (dump truck), and Mix Master (cement mixer) that make up this two-foot monstrosity. We also have a couple of shows of Leader class Optimus Prime.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i suppose this makes it official....

hasbro can no longer create a decent combiner, let alone design one!

:damnit

....and i was hoping that with the better engineering efforts of the movie toys we could get something halfway decent, but nope! :suicide

BTW, this also proves that if hasbro ever announces another tformer that costs more than $50, it will suck, a la ultimate bumblebee

Devistator isn't worth it by a long shot. Nice trucks, just not $100 nice, maybe $50/60, but not $100.

Prime is looking awesome though, and is definetly on the list!

Devistator isn't worth it by a long shot. Nice trucks, just not $100 nice, maybe $50/60, but not $100.

Prime is looking awesome though, and is definetly on the list!

i agree on the leader optimus, definitely might be worth it, but i'd like to wait for more pics and maybe a video review before plopping down $40 for a replacement of an already really great prime

God I hope hasbro is reading the forums tonight!!!!

For once this warrents the full angst. This could easily be related to in the same fasion as say the Duocons in reguards to lack of individual bot modes. But looking at waht Ban Dai does every year with the same concept and the price margin they do it with realy proves that this is unexcusable.

Balance your budget on some other fan base, or maybe stop wasting your money on all the oversized Star Wars crap.

God I hope hasbro is reading the forums tonight!!!!

For once this warrents the full angst.

Here, here, bro! They REALLY need to here about this!

On a related topic...TFormers, are there any more pics coming for any of the other individual transformable constructicons?

Archived