Toy Fair 2009 - Hasbro Transformers 2009 Press Preview Report

Peter_Van

Some further explanations that I'd like to know:

Scouts: "Some figures will be on-screen characters, and some will be toyline-only"...which ones exactly (I'd rather purchase the on-screen characters, over the toyline-only).

Deluxe: "Construction Rampage has three modes: Robot, alt and jack-hammer"...we haven't seen the jack-hammer mode yet, have we? Or did I miss that one...

Supreme (Devastator): "There will be other figures for each character that have full robot and alternate modes, but will not combine"...man, I CANNOT WAIT to see the other 4 constructicon bots! That one's not really a question, just a rabid comment... :D

Devastator is 2ft by 4ft!!!?!!?! Holy crap...that's just too hard to believe! There's no way in Gehenna he's gonna be that long/wide...gotta be a typo. Oh, and I know I don't speak for everyone, but I wish Hasbro would concentrate on the core tranforming toys. They're still in love with stuff like Power Bots and Robot Replicas? I assume they are more prepared for this film and the aisles won't be swamped with the novelty and roleplay junk while the "normal" transforming Transformers are continuously picked clean.

Archived