Toy Fair 2009 - Hasbro Transformers 2009 Press Preview Report

Peter_Van

Devastator-Rampage-(Robot)__scaled_100.jpg
Just in from Toy Fair 2009 we have our Transformers 2009 Press Preview Report with Hasbro;s Mike Falhberg Brand Manager and Aaron Archer Senior Design Manager. Our report is packed with all the details and information on the product announced for 2009. Get the scoop on what's coming from Transformers Animated, Universe 2.0, and the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen action figures line - including Devastator!!!
Read the Full News Story Here

:D Great, I hope things can finally get sorted out. I want to keep my hopes that the bot Constructicons DO combine, but I don't know... Does anyone think it's a valid hope?

devastator looks like he is about to drop his load LOL the twins look pretty cool except the buck-teeth and I thought bone crusher was dead and not returning but the bulldozer looks like him alot and does anyone know if primes wrist blades are removable or moved like the original movie leader figure's gun

The huge Devastator sounds disappointing. I think it's going to be another Ultimate Bumblebee.

Constructions

Six different alternate figures connect to make Devastator.

The Big combiner takes up space - 2 ft high, about 4 ft wide.

Becuase is huge there are no secondary (robot) mode just alt and the combiner limbs.

There will be other figures that have full robot and alternate modes.

The smaller, fully Transformable Constructicons do provide some hope for decent movie toys.

:D Great, I hope things can finally get sorted out. I want to keep my hopes that the bot Constructicons DO combine, but I don't know... Does anyone think it's a valid hope?

HELL YES IT'S A VALID HOPE...but I'm guessing it'll just remain a 'hope' that's never fulfilled. I've still got my fingers crossed!

What a coincidence! That starts tomorrow!

Great! This will be the first '6' questions for Hasbro! :danmit I really hope the disappointment over 'transformability' gets voiced to Hasbro, as well as the hopes that the individual transformable versions might combine!

well atleast they arn't bringing back those real gear things

The huge Devastator sounds disappointing. I think it's going to be another Ultimate Bumblebee.

Constructions

Six different alternate figures connect to make Devastator.

The Big combiner takes up space - 2 ft high, about 4 ft wide.

Becuase is huge there are no secondary (robot) mode just alt and the combiner limbs.

There will be other figures that have full robot and alternate modes.

The smaller, fully Transformable Constructicons do provide some hope for decent movie toys.

how is it 4ft wide

Looks like I'm not the only one who's gonna be disappointed about this huge Devastator having non-transforming limbs. Judging by how big this guy is reported to be, you'd think Hasbro could've made the effort to try and make a proper Gestalt out of this guy. We can only hope that someone gave the Hasbro reps hell over this!!

UJ

Archived