Toy Fair 2009 - First Look at Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Action Figures

MISP Steve

Devastator-(Robot)__scaled_100.jpg
Just in from Toy Fair 2009 are the official first looks at the TRansformers Revenge of the Fallen action figures line. We've all been biting nails every since we saw the teasers. Now, its finally here. Everything you've been hoping for to see from the Devastator Team to to Sidswipe and much much more. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually really really like that devastator. it looks pretty close to the image we've seen before, the torso looks great. it doesn't look like many of the individual vehicles have robot modes, but the one shown looks interesting.

skids and mudflap are pretty cool. i like the chests of both of them. the only problem i have is with the doors on skids' legs.

sideswipe as usual looks great.

i just want to know who the autobot jet is in the first picture.

I kinda dig skiz's one big ass hand to bitch slap people with but one thing I will look into is new heads.

now that Devistator set.... if their going to charge so much I dont want it to look like a gaint FAB and sadly I dont think the single toys can combine looking at how Demolisher (who has Scavenger down the side of his alt mode in the set) seems to form the crotch out of his arm and the voyager does not have that (then again that might be a short cut)

the jet guy (forgot his name) is sweet not too keen on his colours but hey it will get repainted.

I don't like Devestator's squat legs, but the rest looks awesome.

I can't wait for movie to start back up, Universe was a nice hold over, but after a year of simple smily bots, it'll be nice to get some detailed war ready bots back on the shelves.

After popping my eyes back into there sockets, I can now see to write about DEVASTATOR! So I'm not completely clear on a couple of things...do any or all of these vehicles transform into individual bots? I know that Scavenger does, but I also see what appears to be a reformatted Bonecrusher (check out the bulldozer dude's head...it's very reminiscent!). And he does look 'ape-like' in stature after all...I'm ok with that. And I see we're getting a kiddie version of Devastator also...kinda goofy. Oh, and as for Jetfire, that face totally reminds me of a skinny version of the Maxx...HA!

Archived