Toy Fair 2009 - Animated Electrostatic Soundwave, Arcee; S3 Hits TV In March

Peter_Van

You people are way to picky.

Not only is this a near perfect G1 tribute Arcee done in the :animated aesthetic, it's done in such a way as to fit in with the Classics/Universe line.

In no way is this Arcee figure a disappointment.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You people are way to picky.

Not only is this a near perfect G1 tribute Arcee done in the :animated aesthetic, it's done in such a way as to fit in with the Classics/Universe line.

In no way is this Arcee figure a disappointment.

you're so right, that arcee figure looks great

I will likely buy at least 2 of these. One will stay completely as is for Animated but the other will be kitbashed into a more G1 or Classics appropriate robot aesthetic to go display in those collections as well :D

I'm excited :bounce

Arcee is pretty cool, but I don't want to buy another Soundwave just to get Ratbat...so I guess I won't be getting Ratbat. I guess it's just wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be cool to see an entire set of instruments that becomes Soundwave's entourage (oh, and released as a multi-pack)?

WHY THE HELL WON'T HASBRO JUST DO ARCEE RIGHT ALREADY!?!

Like you can see how they almost had it, then decided to just fuck the whole thing up! This was realy their last chance. I'm gonna start putting away for the Cyber Fembot now. I want an Arcee, time and time again Hasbro keeps dropping the ball, and I'm tired of this game.

I'll get movie Arcee as I'm intrested in the combiner aspect. Otherwise concerning this character and Has/Tak, I'm done with her.

You could at least mention why you hate her instead of just ranting. Personally, I'm a bit disappointed, too. I first thought she was a FAB because of her proportions, specifically those short legs of hers. As a result, her head seems a shade too big, and her lips are as unnoticeable as Blackarachnia's. On the plus side, I love her alt mode design (though I think they could have shortened the wings by half). A great update of her G1 car.

Soundblaster is a great idea and a excellent interpretation of Ratbat. Cross your fingers for him to be in the show.

Can't somebody realise that this is close to the Activator size ? Beside, she does seem to have Cybertron Overdrive's transformation similarity. So it'd make sence with the Activator's automatic transformation. And if so, Bumblebee aside, she'd be way better than any Activator.

Then who knows, it could let us the hope to see an even more detail deluxe size version like any activator did. I like the work they did on this one but another one closer to the Derrick Wyatt 's design would be even better.

And for "Soundblaster" ? Well, this is a great idea. But as I like black TF, I just HATE unrealistic red windows. But I'm happy for the fans of him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Please tell me this won't be the only release of TFP Cliffjumper...
    • If you've not had your fill of Transformers collaborative news today, here is some more with a leaked product listing for the Project Knight: Transformers X Knight Rider crossover. We've been dreaming of this one, and it appears a transforming K.I.T.T. will be coming as soon as August! It must be something big and or special with a $49. - Read the Full News Story
    • Tonight on GotBot Goes Live, we talked Transformers news for the newest multipack and some reissues. We also talked collaboratives with TMNT, an Ectotron reissue and, maybe, even Star Wars? Plus, we address the MP Ginrai teaser image and answer who is Riggorus?  
    • EDIT 2: Okay, I think my real problem with this was the marketing image. The main image shows four robot turtles standing together, so I was ready for four toys, not one. Admittedly, I was so disappointed that I did not bother to read the article fully. That's my fault. I apologize. That said, now that I understand it is THE van that turns into a robot, not "robot versions of the four turtles," that makes more sense, but I don't get the four heads. There are images here of a bandana free head which I gather is not included. I would actually prefer a non-specific generic turtle head for the robot. I think that would remove a lot of confusion. At least for me. EDIT 1: My bad, I misunderstood. It's one toy with swappable heads. So, you made a thing based on a four member team, and you only want to sell one toy? You're not even trying to get people to "Collect all FOUR!" You do understand how toy sales work, right? Original Comment: This is a perfectly fine idea executed TERRIBLY. You made four unique toys, each specific to each of the Ninja Turtles, that all turn into the same vehicle? It would be one thing if they joined together to form the van. There have been transformer sets like that before. This is just wasted opportunity. Not to mention, that van exists for the turtles to ride in together as a team, so if they can turn into vehicles ... what do they need a van for? I get that that's their van, and that's cute and all, but ... this is just dumb and disappointing. Why not think about what kind of car each of them would drive based on their personalities, or ask some car company if they want to do a tie-in promotional? What do I want with four copies of the same van and no one to ride in any of them? It makes no sense.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE