Toy Fair 2009 - Animated Electrostatic Soundwave, Arcee; S3 Hits TV In March

Peter_Van

Arcee-(Robot)__scaled_100.jpg
We have just received some official images of Transformers Animated Arcee and Electrostatic Soundwave figures here at Toy Fair 2009, and are offering them up for your consumption. Also, we have heard officially from Hasbro that Transformers: Animated will return to a television near you beginning in March. We still haven't heard anything about the show's fate after the third season, but we will definitely let you know if we hear something.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Disappointed with Arcee. They should have looked at Black Arachnia for reference on a killer mold for a female character.

She turns into a cybertronian car and thats the best they can do with her robot mode? Man, we wait 26 years for a proper Arcee

figure and this is what we get?

And since when is Soundwave a midget? Give Soundwave his due respect and give him a proper Voyager Class mold.

I'm Disappointed with Arcee. They should have looked at Black Arachnia for reference on a killer mold for a female character.

She turns into a cybertronian car and thats the best they can do with her robot mode? Man, we wait 26 years for a proper Arcee

figure and this is what we get?

And since when is Soundwave a midget? Give Soundwave his due respect and give him a proper Voyager Class mold.

If you've watched the show then Arcee sharing BA's mold would be out of sync. I think they've made the right choice.

WHY THE HELL WON'T HASBRO JUST DO ARCEE RIGHT ALREADY!?!

Like you can see how they almost had it, then decided to just fuck the whole thing up! This was realy their last chance. I'm gonna start putting away for the Cyber Fembot now. I want an Arcee, time and time again Hasbro keeps dropping the ball, and I'm tired of this game.

I'll get movie Arcee as I'm intrested in the combiner aspect. Otherwise concerning this character and Has/Tak, I'm done with her.

Ratbat though looks like some pure win, I'll be selling that Soundwave though.

Archived