More Images of ROTF Starscream

Darth Caine

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robot mode plz

kthxbai

No but in truth, the F-22 mode looks much better than before. Sleeker and more accurate to the real jet.

But we still gotta see if the robot mode's crotch area truly WAS a mistransformation

Robot mode plz

kthxbai

No but in truth, the F-22 mode looks much better than before. Sleeker and more accurate to the real jet.

But we still gotta see if the robot mode's crotch area truly WAS a mistransformation

:pfx Though I've already started drawing tattoos on my DS Screamer.

OH MY FRAKK'N GODS!!!!!!!! LANDING GEAR!!!!!!!!! A CLEAN UNDERCARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!

Ok the claw thing is a little buggy but i'm hoping it is miss transformed. I am so glad I passed on this figure before. I love planes but not bad ones.

Much better than the first movie "Prototype" lol! I will in deed be buying this version, itz what the first Starscream should have been because there is no clumsy looking hand gun kibble at the bottom of the Jet mode! :tfevil

A completely new mold and transformation, It's about time. This is definitely a vast improvement, and is what they should have done in the first place. I have the Premium Starscream form the first movie, but will definitely be getting this new one and packing the other one away. I'm curious to know if he'll have those "tattoos" in the movie as well. I'm not sure if the Air Force would be willing to allow one of their prized F-22s to be painted with them.

someone should tell starscream that tribal tattoos weren't cool ten years ago, and they're still not cool lol.

i really don't like the tribal crap, but i can look passed it because this raptor mode looks 100x more accurate than the last iteration, which looked nothing like a raptor.

and THANK GOD it's not tan. maybe we'll get a tribal-less silver version of this figure in the summer of 2010 when hasbro is again trying to milk these movies for all their worth.

wow this jet mode looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the first movie jet mode. now I want to see the robot mode and compare it to the first movies robot mode. Ya know i actually like the tribal tattoo's on him i think its cool. plus if your wondering where he got those its in the Transformers: ROTF prequal comic ALLIANCE.

Archived