WHO COULD LAZERBEAK COME WITH ??

Ryu Hayabusa

IF there were a TFC LASERBEAK in the works, then it should come with a NEW CLIFFJUMPER, that's how we could have a cool set of a medium sized car and a new Casseticon.

Do you remember in the 1st ever TF G1 episode (MTMTE ep1)? it was Laserbeak who chased down HOUND and CLIFFJUMPER, and CLIFFJUMPER was the one bot who couldn't outmaneouver LB and crashed down the mountain.

A perfect set to remember that epic 1st encounter.

Yes, that's a pack you mean to.

A NEW Cliffjumper (NOT a re-paint of BB) could be a good way (and much requested) to get new versions of each characters.

Although the "BOOSTER X...." makes an excellent new Laserbeak IMO, but much in scale with the Alternators, that is.

those are all valid points, but the are coming out with a legends size cliffjumper that fits along perfect with other legends figures.its just like the old mini bot set that came out in the 80's

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say put Laserbeak w/ a new Cliffjumper cause well yeah, I like the idea. They could give him a gripping action so he could either land on his hood or peck his eyes out in bot mode.

As for Rumble and Frenzy, well, yeah, I also like the idea of releasing them together to avoid the whos who situation(Rumble's blue in my book, but whatever). They'd also have to have Pile Drivers even if stored in there weapons. I'd also like for them to have a Spike that they could backhand and choke as in the river sceen in MTMTE.

I always thought it would be awesome though if they redid Soundwave in a ML style. The difference being from the one thats out would be that the cassettes would fit inside him and either store or actualy BE an SD Card for the MP3 Soundwave.

It may be alot for a regular toyline, but it could be done as a special product.

IF there were a TFC LASERBEAK in the works, then it should come with a NEW CLIFFJUMPER, that's how we could have a cool set of a medium sized car and a new Casseticon.

Do you remember in the 1st ever TF G1 episode (MTMTE ep1)? it was Laserbeak who chased down HOUND and CLIFFJUMPER, and CLIFFJUMPER was the one bot who couldn't outmaneouver LB and crashed down the mountain.

A perfect set to remember that epic 1st encounter.

One problem if I'm not mistaken it was Hound who ended up at the bottom of the cliff.

Hauler01-sm.jpg

As for Laser beak could come with I say forget Laser beak give us Rumble, Frenzy, Ratbat, and Buzzsaw with the new Soundwave mold. Then repaint Soundwave red and make a new head for him for Blaster, and make his cassettes. He only had 4 main cassettes Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Eject, and Rewind.

New mold if they're going to make Blaster. It drives me mad that they repainted Soundwave into Blaster for classics 2.0.

And yeah it was Hound to got his ass kicked off the cliff

New mold if they're going to make Blaster. It drives me mad that they repainted Soundwave into Blaster for classics 2.0.

The only reason I said that is because you know they aren't going to take the time to design 2 separate tape deck tfs nowadays. Besides doesn't it bother you that Blaster was the same height as Soundwave on the show yet the figure of Soundwave barely comes up to Blaster's elbows? The transformation of the 2 was similar enough that by simply changing the head, and cassette door you could easily make one into the other. Just set up the battery weapons so that they can either be like G1 Soundwave or combine into a rifle for Blaster.

Yeah but the Blaster transformation isn't increadably, but still significantly diffrent.

I know the day will never come again, but I like the idea of the 2 being similar, yet diffrent.

A new color scheme(and good forbid a retooled head) just aren't enough for me.

but then we'd get a Steeljaw Ravage repaint and that would suck.

Outside of when it fits to repaint, I'd say stay loyal to the origionals. These are tiny rectangles, it can't be that hard.

If they did sets though, here's what I'd like

Decepticons-

2 Humanish robots for Rumble and Frenzy

2 Birds for Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw

1 combiner Beastbox and Squawktalk

Sorry but I dont care for Overkill and Slugfest, I always see people here saying they're rare, I can't escape them

Autobots

2 Humanish robots for Eject and Rewind

1 Lion for SteelJaw

1 Rhino for Ramhorn

1 combiner Grandslam and Raindance

The Autobot one would piss them off cause it would be more work.

New molds, I'd pay $20 or so for these no more than $25 though

but then we'd get a Steeljaw Ravage repaint and that would suck.

Outside of when it fits to repaint, I'd say stay loyal to the origionals. These are tiny rectangles, it can't be that hard.

If they did sets though, here's what I'd like

Decepticons-

2 Humanish robots for Rumble and Frenzy

2 Birds for Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw

1 combiner Beastbox and Squawktalk

Sorry but I dont care for Overkill and Slugfest, I always see people here saying they're rare, I can't escape them

Autobots

2 Humanish robots for Eject and Rewind

1 Lion for SteelJaw

1 Rhino for Ramhorn

1 combiner Grandslam and Raindance

The Autobot one would piss them off cause it would be more work.

New molds, I'd pay $20 or so for these no more than $25 though

For some reason in my previous post I added in "original" but that isn't what I meant to do. Actually, I don't know what I was thinking with that post because I merged two ideas I had into one post. So what I want is either:

Two packages, with original molds for each faction (so if you get the same mold of Rumble and Frenzy, it's ok) one for Blaster and one for Soundwave.

Two packages, mix of Autobot and Decepticon, the first pack would have every mold be original. The second pack would contain some new molds and recolors for the ones you'd expect to have a twin. I probably wouldn't just buy a pack with repaints, but if it had some new molds I would definitely pick it up.

Archived