RotF: Voyager Prime & Starscream

Rawhide

Retooled Starscream arms, nice!

Would have been happier with a new mold though as I have the first many times over, but whatever.

Passing on Voyager Prime(again), most likely Ironhide too.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he IS a new mold. everything on him is different. the transformation could be similar but that mold is all new.....and shitty

he IS a new mold. everything on him is different. the transformation could be similar but that mold is all new.....and shitty

I agree with everything you're saying, but I actually do like Starscream's look in the movie. The toys just seem to capture what is dumb about his movie look rather than what is good about it.

Need more pictures to decide on SS, but first impression is that even though they made some needed improvements (especially on the plane)- the whole thing looks like it might be a step backwards overall. Either way I'm hoping for a GOOD leader class.

i am dying for an accurate leader class starscream.. this on just looks like a larger version of the legends class starscream just with an even worse paint job.

I'm not too happy with the blurb on the box.. SS knew all was lost? Waiting to BRING MEGATRON BACK? Doesn't sound like the Starscream I know. I think someone should have interrupted his coronation.

Doesn't sound like Starscream, doesn't look like Starscream and he's longing for Megatron? :tfrofl

yeah sure he looks more like an F-22, but hasbro bombed the legs miserably. They're supposed to be excessively long to make his hopelessly fat body look more proportionate. Hasbro gave him shoter "stumps" for legs and a hip area that just looks like a deflated disaster.

I think the guy who transformed the toy for the pics didn't extend the legs via all the joints available. The legs will be longer on a properly transformed toy, I think.

Honestly I didnt think anyone could make that abomination look any less like Starscream, but apparently Hasbro found a way.

Actually, with the jet wings extending off of the back and the single set of cannons set on the back of the arms nullray-style, I'd argue this version of Movie Starscream homages the G1 version more than the previous movie toys have.

But, hey, we all know your blind hatred won't let you actually objectively compare.

This is an actual thread about Movie Starscream, though, so please feel free to get out your angst here, as opposed to the more general movie threads.

Retooled Starscream arms, nice!

Would have been happier with a new mold though as I have the first many times over, but whatever.

Passing on Voyager Prime(again), most likely Ironhide too.

This is a new mold. From head to toe it's totally different. The cockpit is stubbier, every split and seem is in a different place and/or different shape. The robot is a dead give away with all the different parts, squatier look and fuqed up crotch.

I hope this is mistranformed... otherwise this will be the first Starscream that I don't buy. I'll retain final judgment for now.

I dunno...

I thought the body and what not looked diffrent too, but wasnt sure if it was paint, misstransformation, and photoshop.

Archived