New Commander Ultra Magnus and Autoscout Upgrade Kits from iGear

MISP Steve

transformers-igear-upgrade-kits%20(3)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to yizhi521 for news and images of yet more fan-made upgrade and accessory kids that will be coming our way from a new company called iGear. They have made two new kits, IG-TF001 is an upgrade for the Fans-Project City Commander and the other IG-TF002 looks to be a second release of Generation 1 Soundwave's Autoscout Energy Detector. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not keen on the head, but would like the rocket launchers and the sword. That and with the armor he already has three ballistic weapons, not sure about needing a fourth but hey, we all have our likes/dislikes. If it's more than 25-30, I doubt I'll bother though, already in deep pocket territory on this custom, don't want to go much deeper for a custom mod to the custom mod.

The gun does look very nice. Wouldn't mind having one for SC, but I really have no use for the other parts of the set. The launchers look good, but since I don't have the CC set they would just look out of place on SC. The head likewise. The sword no use for that either and besides SC's sword looks better IMO.

Im digging the magnus upgrades all and all their pretty solid designs now the big question is how much will these cost I cant see spending $20.00 for them maybe $10.00 to $14.00 at most....Id say the sword is the least appealing of the set though.

That UM head fixes the one gripe I had with FP's CC armor. Mr NoNose. I like the missile launchers,G1 gun, and the sword. Definite buy. I like the Autoscout for Soundwave but I'll probably get the set that comes w/ the missiles, and ladder for Inferno instead of this one.

i like this, especially considering i almost dropped $70 for a custom set of just the head and launchers. glad i got beat out by 2 bucks now.

wish the gun was white though as there is no black on the armor.

master sword is nice, at least it a nod to the master sword in my eyes.

Archived