First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Audi R8 Action Figure

MISP Steve

transformers-revenge-fallen-audi-r8%20(3)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks again to TFWFAB and Taobao seller who has shared more new images with us. We have the very first look at the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe class Fallen Audi R8 Deluxe action figure. Rumors have been flying about there being an Audi and thanks to our source, you can now see the figure for your self. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah I was wondering about this one too. Is this supposed to be an Autobot or Decepticon? Judging by the head and the head I would go with the latter. Besides I thought we had already seen all the Autobot cars represented in one way or another like the new Corvette and the Volt etc.

I'm sure its a con from the shots of him chasing the bikes that were apparently arcee

I think its cool since VAG (Volkswagen Audi Group) have in the past stayed away from transformers. Now this toy well I will have to wait for some one to transform him correctly but it looks promising

Volkswagen must have seen the money pouring in and decided to reverse their decision about "endorsing war" :tflaugh

Me like

Volkswagen must have seen the money pouring in and decided to reverse their decision about "endorsing war" :tflaugh

Me like

HAH POINT! I forget VeeWee owns Audi now. :lol

We can also see why Hasbro killed the Alternators line.

Well, at least now we're seeing more variety than just GM vehicles. Of course, with recent happenings we wont be seeing much of them around, now will we?

Archived