Wal-mart takes back the 20% off Deluxes

Rodimus VTS

Some of the Movie voyagers were $11. i found that out at the register and didn't wanna look like an idiot going back and get another one.

As of yesterday my local WM still had them at $7.77

my Target too ;)

NO WAI!!!!

My Targets are all still greedy basttids because they have them at 9.99. I even found, like, six Cyclonii and passed on them because I said "I'll just wait until I can buy it at WM for 7.77."

Walmarts are hit and miss. One across town from me still has them at $7.77, while another one town over hit me for $9.97.

It's no big deal, I'm pretty caught up, I was just getting a second Cyclonus for Armada. Once I did I kicked myself cause that'll probably be the repaint.

My wal-mart moved classics back up to $9.99, yet the animated that were going for $9.99 are now at the $7.77 pricepoint. And my Target that never lowered their classics from $9.99 now have animated at the same price as wal-mart.

Archived