Animated (Leader) Shadowblade Megatron

Devil Mazinkaiser

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

l saw 2 & reported it in MD sightings

I saw this today and sadly had to pass, but come next pay day he is mine!!!

I'm not normaly one for repaints, but this looks amazing!

l agree, if l had the cash, he was sexy in that box

You know, I was going to pass on the original color Megatron in favor of this one, then I ended up getting the regular one anyways and he was awesome and I started to think this one didn't look as good as the original anyways so that was fine. Now, looking at those pics of him...I might just end up with two Megatrons. I'll just call SB Megs some other name that sorta fits, like maybe Overlord or Desaras.

What is the purple like in person? Is it as dark as Blitzwings?

I think its actually a little bit darker.

I saw about four of them. I didn't really care.

Got a question for the folks that own him. I spotted him at Wal-Mart earlier tonight, and the nose wasn't painted in, giving him a bit of a visor-ish appearance. Is this common for the SB Megatrons?

:alert *crappy cell phone pic alert* :alert

SBMegs-1.jpg

Yes, he is awesome! :)

Hey did they fix the knocked knees?

As for my shelves, not sure if I want 2 of this figure love it as I do. Having multiples open normaly doesn't bother me, but sometimes you get a figure thats so spot on specialized, it has to stand alone.

They always go the extra mile on Prime and Megatron tends to get the short end, This is a Megatron that realy delivers though. It's just right.

Archived