Micromaster Bases - COMBINED!

Snapes on a Plane

What's the plane thing front and center?

You Americans and your obtuse spelling for "centre." :P :) :D (^O^) (: <tongue.in.cheek>

That toy would be the Autobot Battlefield HQ.

I wants the Anti-Aircraft Base Micromasters DAMMMMNNNNNNNNIT! Curse you Bay for using Blackout in the movie!! I WANTS! <runs off to a corner and cries>

Time Warrior better not be appearing in "Revenge of the Fallen" or I'm so gonna kick Bay in the nuts next time I see him. (btw, I'm avidly avoiding spoilers so that's purely a rhetorical (not to mention ridiculously improbable) question - don't answer it!!)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did something similar with my Optimus Prime figures once. I took their trailers/back ends that had base/weapon platform modes, and just put them in an organized fashion that could be used by what Mini-Cons I had at the time. I had Cyb/Armada/RiD Prime and God Ginrai all set together, with God Ginrai's trailer serving as the center piece since it has "windows".

Many years ago when I still lived at my parents I did that too. In fact it was for a contest here at one point:

You can still see it here.

What's the plane thing front and center?

If you're talking about the base in the Original Post it's the Autobot Battlefield Headquarters - as Goki pointed out.

If you mean the Prime Bases - that's the cab of Action Master Prime transformed into it's plane mode.

What would top it off is to combined all the japanese bases with that. Like Grandus, Star Convoy, Sky Garry and big power. :tfevil

Thats my goal, Dai Atlas(owened), Sonic Bomber, Road Fire, Grandus, Sky Garry, Star Convoy(got the reissue), all worked in with the Micromasters, regular bases, trailers and other assorted battle placements...

Also wouldn't mind having room to do it!

I love this thread though, I'm a huge base fan. All my base bots are in city mode(ecept Star Convoy & Omega right now), and I like the ideas I'm getting

So you already have Missile Launcher???????

I am missing that one and Cannon Transport.......:tfsad

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

just wanted to say it.

So you already have Missile Launcher???????

I am missing that one and Cannon Transport.......:tfsad

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

just wanted to say it.

Yeah I happened to see a Missile Launcher on Ebay that was missing one of the large gray missiles. I thought - No, I can't buy one that's missing such an obvious part... Then all of a sudden a recently posted auction was for just exactly one of those missiles for $6 BIN, so I grabbed it hoping the Missile Launcher itself wouldn't go as high as normal being that incomplete. I ended up winning it (thank gosh or what would I do with the missile? :P ) I still ended up paying around $65 combined to own it.

The problem with both my Cannon Transport and Tanker Truck is that they are missing their ramps - but I scored both for around $25 each. I don't think I'll ever see those ramps though :(

I've lost all my ramps. :( As a kid I put all my ramps in the same container so that I wouldn't lose them... and of course, I've lost that container.

Moral of the story: Go ahead and put your eggs in one basket, but take care of your Micromaster ramps! (eggs are easier to replace :P)

Yeah I happened to see a Missile Launcher on Ebay that was missing one of the large gray missiles. I thought - No, I can't buy one that's missing such an obvious part... Then all of a sudden a recently posted auction was for just exactly one of those missiles for $6 BIN, so I grabbed it hoping the Missile Launcher itself wouldn't go as high as normal being that incomplete. I ended up winning it (thank gosh or what would I do with the missile? :P ) I still ended up paying around $65 combined to own it.

Ah, so you're the one who won that auction. Have that set, just missing one stupid ramp. After two years of searching, found two but one has a broken peg. Just need the other two transports now. :tfsad

Ah, so you're the one who won that auction. Have that set, just missing one stupid ramp. After two years of searching, found two but one has a broken peg. Just need the other two transports now. :tfsad

Were you bidding against me? sowwy :P

I just nabbed a Bludgeon too, now I need to track down a Skyhammer and Vroom!

Archived