Micromaster Bases - COMBINED!

Snapes on a Plane

Luck is a huge part, for example I also collect the Wheeled Warriors(only missing a couple), for years I couldn't find a Spike Trike. Eventualy I payed out the ass for one. Then within a month later while shopping lots for parts I managed to come across 3 more. Same thing happened when I was trying to get a set of season 1&2 Zords(not a Rangers fan, I just liked the first couple round of bots).

Funny how things show up once your done looking for it. Take Countdown as another, at one point while trying to piece one together I had 3 platforms and 7 rockets all the while trying to make 1 complete set. Then after I scored one, the auctions filled up with box sets.

The world is a funny MFer sometimes.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the deal with the Micromaster Missile Launcher? Is it hard to find or something?

It has been the hardest of the three for me to track down...but I just got one yesterday!!!! :9000

It bugs me that the back ramp on Countdown isn't reverable. Why does it always seem like they intentionaly put stuff like that facing the most pain in the ass way.

I agree :redface

Whoa. Snapes is either gay or a girl and either way I did not now this.

hmmm, one of those:

n3000434_31712890_6130.jpg

Not a girl :hutner :imagine

don't have any micromasters but im making a trip to vancouver and the ages 3 and up store there so i might get some

What would top it off is to combined all the japanese bases with that. Like Grandus, Star Convoy, Sky Garry and big power. :tfevil

I did something similar with my Optimus Prime figures once. I took their trailers/back ends that had base/weapon platform modes, and just put them in an organized fashion that could be used by what Mini-Cons I had at the time. I had Cyb/Armada/RiD Prime and God Ginrai all set together, with God Ginrai's trailer serving as the center piece since it has "windows".

I did something similar with my Optimus Prime figures once. I took their trailers/back ends that had base/weapon platform modes, and just put them in an organized fashion that could be used by what Mini-Cons I had at the time. I had Cyb/Armada/RiD Prime and God Ginrai all set together, with God Ginrai's trailer serving as the center piece since it has "windows".

Many years ago when I still lived at my parents I did that too. In fact it was for a contest here at one point:

You can still see it here.

Many years ago when I still lived at my parents I did that too. In fact it was for a contest here at one point:

You can still see it here.

What's the plane thing front and center?

Archived