Goktimus Prime

How should customs be counted?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Counting customs

• All customs count
    • Repaints and slight retools count but kitbashes don't
    • Only repaints/retools for repair & cosmetic improvement count
    • None of them count

what about the other contradictions i've previously pointed out & you've conveniently ignored?

this "system" is a farce - i say do it properly or don't do it at all

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but I still don't understand why a custom has to match 100% with Article 1 since by definition a custom is well customized. I mean look at reshells do they count? Does my custom Motormaster not count since he has ko PM Prime parts for the supermode upper body and side panels on his legs for his trailer, while the arms, and legs of the Super mode are from E Barricade? Does my Dragstrip from the same combiner custom count since I rebuilt him from an A10 into a jet car with ABS? Or how about Deadend also from the same custom combiner who was rebuilt from a black Cl Devastator loader limb into a Monster truck? Technically if ALL customs count then complete scratch builds like Anemis' Metroplex should be counted once he finishes it and regardless I think it should count just due to it's awesomeness.

I wonder if there could be an exception added to this article to allow non official TF parts (ie. KO parts) or even totally non TF parts (ie car shells, tank parts, GI Joe cannons, ect) added to Official TFs or something along that line of thought. The key word here being that it only counts if the base/ core of the figure is official TF. For instance look at my Motormaster the Small figure that becomes the chest is movie Armorhide, the arms, and legs are from E Barricade so about 60-70% of him is official. While on the other hand unfortunately Anemis' awesome Metroplex sadly won't count since it has no real TF parts. Don't you agree that would be reasonable?

So in other words you can't take a KO, and then put a real TF head on it and count it (ie. Taking a real Shockwave head off of a junker and adding it to a KO Shockwave, and say you made Shockwave for counting purposes.)

Archived