1. 1. Counting customs

• All customs count
    • Repaints and slight retools count but kitbashes don't
    • Only repaints/retools for repair & cosmetic improvement count
    • None of them count

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm torn between the first two options. However, I'm voting on the side of acceptance because I'm not about to tell (for instance) frenzy_rumble that he can't count his Classics Menasor.

I'm torn between the first two options. However, I'm voting on the side of acceptance because I'm not about to tell (for instance) frenzy_rumble that he can't count his Classics Menasor.

He doesn't own it any more he sold it on ebay for $4Gs, but I understand what you're saying. :tfgrin

Well, the douche that paid 4 grand for it certainly shouldn't be able to count it because he has one and I don't.

Well, the douche that paid 4 grand for it certainly shouldn't be able to count it because he has one and I don't.

Yeah only the creators of bashes should be able to count them.

But couldn't you argue that someone who puts forth the effort to save up $4000 to pay for a custom piece of artwork and admire deserves to count it too?

Plus, I think it seems a bit arbitrary to count the same lump of plastic "mass" that is a custom Transformer only in some hands and not others... jmo

Well since it's evenly split then I guess we need a tie breaker or something.

Remember that this project has always been conducted over multiple TF communities, not just TFans. ;)

Remember that this project has always been conducted over multiple TF communities, not just TFans. ;)

You mean you spread this chaos all round... GOOD MAN! :dclol

Hmm well when do the polls close? I think it will be interesting to see how it turns out. I counted my customs in my count of 200 or so. So hopefully they'll still count.

Archived