-cancelled OTFCC Defensor/Hotspot-

Inhale

Ok, im pretty sure that im not alone here when is say that the OTFCC version of Defensor/Hotspot is off the hook.. and im pretty sure a lot of transfans wants this toy to be put out in mass production.

Heres what im thinking...

Remember somewhere..uh..i beleive..i think it was at the 2004 OTFCC that hasbro somewhere..or someone talked about planning to release a line of transformers that were scarped prototypes..?? like they would let the Transfans choose which prototype to be put in production.. now im jsut hoping that somehow.. the prototype into production idea of hasbro stays true..and im really hoping that one of the choices is going to be the OTFCC Defensor/Hotspot..

tell me what you guys think..

I want that Brawn repaint and am accually interested in the mixed up Megatron.

Also think we should e-mail Hasbro.

Here's what I sent:

Thank you to the Transformers staff for all the hard work you do. Last night pictures surfaced of the unmade OTFCC exclusives. I'm talking about RID Prime as Defensor, Energon Strongarm as Brawn and Roadbuster, RID Megatron as BW Megatron, and Energon Slugslinger as Devcon. These are all awesome products that we the fandom would like to buy. Please make them a part of the Transformers Universe line.

Also, it is unclear to us the fate of the Transformers Universe and Wreckers comics.  With OTFCC gone and the possiblility that it may not be replaced.  We the fans are left woundering if these two comics are dead aswell.  It is our wish that you let Dreamwave continue these works. 

Lastly we request that Hasbro respond to these issues, and keep the fandom informed on the fate of these figures and comics.  Both of which we have grown fond of over the past few years.

Dont let it end so early.

Thank you

- (your name here)

Archived