Review: Animated Blurr Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
Blurr is the latest subject of review. This fast talking, fast driving spy has recently been released and is flying off the shelves as fast as he can drive! Check out this Elite Guard member by reading the review here

Woot, first post.

Great review.

I agree with everything and I don't even own this one yet.

Glad to hear the bot mode is at least solid.

If not the lankiness would make this bot floppy as fail.

This is one of my favorite figures so far.

I really really like him. He's super dynamic to pose!

The gap in the back end is a really minor complaint and does not detract from the figure at all.

One thing of note that I didn't see mentioned in the review - his shield can also be mounted on his back in Bot mode.

oh and - Muwahaha to the Mach 5 comment - oh yes do I have plans for thee....

Am I the only person that wants an animated Kup? I'd love to see him and Ratchet having a moan about the young TF's. Blurr looks great, BTW

Uh, they did make Animated Kup. His name is Ratchet. He's a cantankerous old bot who saw lots of action in the Cybertronian wars and has no patience for the younger bots. The only remnants of G1 Ratchet are his medical skills, name, and alt mode color and similarity.

Can't wait for Blurr to hit the shelves here. The body gives a Mach 5 vibe while the open painted wheels make him look like a vehicle out of Tron. He will be mine.

Am I the only person that wants an animated Kup? I'd love to see him and Ratchet having a moan about the young TF's. Blurr looks great, BTW

Uh, they did make Animated Kup. His name is Ratchet. He's a cantankerous old bot who saw lots of action in the Cybertronian wars and has no patience for the younger bots. The only remnants of G1 Ratchet are his medical skills, name, and alt mode color and similarity.

Can't wait for Blurr to hit the shelves here. The body gives a Mach 5 vibe while the open painted wheels make him look like a vehicle out of Tron. He will be mine.

Technically Animated ratchet is a combo of G1 Ironhide, Kup and G1 Ratchet, but I se what you're saying.

Archived