Fight Retard Robot life Transformers

Rotorstorm

started making comics originally here way back in 2004 inspired by Wikkid's Transfubars.

saw this new subforum and thought I'd contribute

dscf1212ua9.jpg

dscf1213fv5.jpg

dscf1214po2.jpg

dscf1215uc7.jpg

dscf1216uj5.jpg

dscf1217kl5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

:tfgrin

I liked Fractures remark and Megs response. Hope theres more.

:tfgrin

I liked Fractures remark and Megs response. Hope theres more.

there most certainly is, I need to let someone know when I'm uploading though so it allows me to upload more images at a time

dscf1218ah8.jpg

dscf1223ht9.jpg

dscf1224ya5.jpg

dscf1225mn6.jpg

dscf1226tc0.jpg

dscf1227wj2.jpg

Soundwave's not around, Brawn has got to take on someone bigger than him :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE