Japanese TFs Updates from Feburary 2009 Figure King

MISP Steve

FigureKing_Feb_2009_01__scaled_100.jpg
Toy-World.com.hk hooks it up with some new scans from the February issue of Figure King from Japan. The new pages show us a bunch of new stuff including new details on the upcoming MP-08 Masterpiece Grimlock, Henkei Cyclonus with Nightstick, new pics of Alternity Megatron, more shots of the Disney Label Mickey Mouse Transformer color and grey version and new looks at the Ratchet and Inferno figures from the Henkei line. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grimlock is quickly becoming my favorite MP and I don't even own him yet. Hmm, on the others I don't see the difference between US Inferno and Henkei Inferno, and Ratchet looks pretty sweet. I still don't know what to think of Megs having swords instead of a cannon, but whatever. If anyone can wield dual broadswords I guess it would have to be him. Last and also liked least by me Mickey Mousimus is still a pass.

Man still can't wait for MP Grimlock.

Alternity Megs doesn't look too bad. It is a little weird seeing him with swords instead of an arm cannon, but this way he'll cleave you in two instead of just blasting you to bits.

I want these, but am happy they aren't being released for a couple months(alittle broke right now)

Yeah, no doubt about that. Grim is gonna eat all of my extra monies for non-essentials come March. Heck, February and March I'm gonna get eatin' alive but it will certainly be worth it.

so why is it important that his eyes change color?

and what are we seeing in the small pictures of his chest?

the toy had one colour the show had another so we get both and frankly for the price tag I want as much pointless gimmicky s*** that appeals to me as they can throw on it

as for the chest well I guess it just adds something to the animation accuracy

Archived