Animated Shockwave

ROSEDOGGYDOG

i think hes cool. the whole longarm thing is kinda dumb. shouldve made two figures, one for each character. the crane mode seems more of an afterthought than anything. longarm has no neck. and his stubby arms really suck. now shockwave on the other hand, neat tank mode...almost want to mod him into armada megatron. robot mode is stellar. love the pinchy pinchy hands. love his long and lanky profile.. and the head is fantastic. i can so forgive the gaps in his face seeing as there really hard to notice unless you hold him up to the light for the light piping gimmick.. very worthy addition to the animated collection... and i got mine for like 11 bucks... walmart had an endcap of like 1oo voyagers, plus about 20 on the aisle... and out of those 120. there was one shockwave.. and like 10 skywarps. and my roommates sister is the head manager at said walmart. so i got her discount and got him for 11 bucks....best 11 bucks ive spent on a tf in a long time.. buy it if you can find it....10 out of 10..pure win...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want him because he is exactly how the dual sided figure should be...even w/o the g1 homage. That is like the Texas toast with the steak dinner for the win!

(sorry, been cooking lately)

To me he's everything a badass Con should be.

He is a little loose in cannon mode but is fine by the time he's in robot form. IMHO the crane mode is about worthless and he will NEVER be transformed into Longarm as long as I own him.

Can't wait for the Target repaint :)

Markticon.

I haven't seen him IRL so far, so can't say. But me wants...

:argh

I feel your pain. :tfemo

Seriously we have to sacrifice 3 ragin goats and 6 virgins to see the next wave in England. Hasbro UK distribution is a joke.

Seriously we have to sacrifice 3 ragin goats and 6 virgins to see the next wave in England. Hasbro UK distribution is a joke.

Wait, we actually have distribution?

That would never happen in the US. Just try and find 6 virgins here, we'd never get anything shipped to stores !!!

Mark Kringle.

who's not just talkin' about gals.

:hawhaw

Well, I'm currently on Indonesia, and already got Blitzwing few weeks before its initial release on USA. Same thing for Shockwave, already got him few weeks before its recent release on USA. And no, I still have my common sense intact and didn't buy the overpriced ones scattered around eBay. :lol

HTS FTW. :win

I found him a couple of weeks ago and he is fantastic. I think he is one of the top figures from the Animated line and I strongly recommend him. I love the conversion b/w the 2 characters and even the alt modes are kinda fun. I do plan on picking up the G1 accurate Target paint-scheme as well since it really is a great homage to the original.

Anyway, if anyone is on the fence about getting him, get him now, esp since I do think he will be scalper fodder for some time as was mentioned above. GO GET HIM!!!!

I realy like him.

The legs are a little over jointed for what they're expected to support. Thats only been a problem in handling though, not possing.

This figure had alot of intresting flips and swivels that realy aren't nessicary, but make him that much more fun. I mention the neck as an example.

Do I think the could have still gone alittle further, well yeah, but for $20, this is no letdown at all(looking at you Blitzwing)

Archived