Any galleries of BT Arcee?

FREEFALLL666

Man. BT/Alt love is officially over. Im kinda sad but not. Alts/BT/MP is what brought me here in the first place.

No love lost for ALT/BT here.. Absolutely love them. IMHO one of the best series - just sad they ended it without completing so many other popular names. I still have hope the BT line isn't dead with the 4 released this year. Sorry I can't offer any photo galaries.. as mine is still MISB until I get my display shelves built. Unfort, there are other priorities in life right now - so they will have to continue to wait. Absolutely LOVE the BT/MP lines tho. And I agree, it's not only what brought me here, but what got me back into TFers altogether.

The ALT/BT line is awesome, but also repedative.

I say this with the utmost regret, but if they won't add new molds, just let it be done.

Sad too, cause in alot of ways the line was more "MP" than the MP line concerning concept and quality.

Man. BT/Alt love is officially over. Im kinda sad but not. Alts/BT/MP is what brought me here in the first place.

MP love is pretty much dead too, from what I can see. MP Thundercracker dropped weeks ago and I haven't seen a single gallery or review. Its like literally no one cared.

MP love is pretty much dead too, from what I can see. MP Thundercracker dropped weeks ago and I haven't seen a single gallery or review. Its like literally no one cared.

Well, it is only the same thing for the forth time...

Wait for Grimlock, thatshould bring it back around.

i would post a review but the last 3-4 i posted never were so i quit bothering.

as for picture i'll post a few when i find my camera.

and when I get my sticker set i ordered from reprolabels I will add to this thread..

MP Thundercracker review...

(see Skywarp review)

Skywarp review...

(see Starscream review)

I don't think it's dead, I think you have a combination of it being Xmas and the focus being a lot on Animated and Movie (and to some extent classic) lines. MP is pretty much a preorder and import market. I think Grimlock will be hugely love and anticipated - but the MP line is also one of the more EXPENSIVE lines also - and in a time when the economy is getting very tight on people. I don't think it's dead tho - it's just very slow moving for a message board pace.

Grimlock isn't due out until when.. March '09??

I know ALT is dead - i'm still curious if BT will continue and when there will be any released info about a new figure or it being discontinued. I hope BT carries on - even without ALT.

Archived