Animated Prowl, Samurai Prowl Comparison

Peter_Van

179239968_41018_b__scaled_100.jpg
A lot of people are undoubtedly anticipating the release of the Samurai Prowl figure since we saw his character debut with that armor in episode 23 A Fistful of Energon, and that time is soon. Until then, however, if you've been interested in the differences that the Samurai Prowl figure will sport, you are in luck. "Toad" of ACToys has not only provided us a list of the changes to the original figure, but has also provided an in-depth image comparison. Click "Read More" for the images and the list of what has been changed.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this toy its how they should do upgrades. I also like how they kept the ninja stars just repainted them to blend into the wheels and the new blue plastic for the light bar really stands out.

my only crit is the normal non-armoured head might be a tad too small but given the nature of the design I'd much rather have a slightly smaller normal head and a perfectly sized armoured head then something like Classics Jet fire that just looks kinda off (made even worse by the lack of storage if you don't want to use the helmet)

Ugh, looks like I'll have to buy it. The robot mode is just very cool, and the alt mode is suprisingly nice, didn't think I'd likethe sidecar, but here we are.

I wonder why the mecha-stars are just molded on, is there something about the sidecar/armor that precludes them? If/when I buy him, I might pull the legs off the original Prowl to keep his stars.

Archived