Review: Universe Legend Beachcomber & Bumblebee Figures

Blitz-Wing

Gears or Swerve doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Wouldn't mind a Tailgate. Windcharger's mold is pretty solid, and Tailgate has a pretty awesome head.

That said, this review sold me on Beachcomber. I'll pick him up if I see him.

:whatwhat

There is no Windcharger for classics

Gears or Swerve doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Wouldn't mind a Tailgate. Windcharger's mold is pretty solid, and Tailgate has a pretty awesome head.

That said, this review sold me on Beachcomber. I'll pick him up if I see him.

:whatwhat

There is no Windcharger for classics

I meant of the original Minibots. I'm saying that I like Tailgate, because the G1 Windcharger mold was nice.

... and dammit, Zero, now I'm going to have to wait for G2 Beachcomber. Look what you've done.

Khan, did you try checking in the Christmas aisle at your Target? There should be an aisle of relatively cheap trinkets... it's the only place I found wave 2 outside of a Kaybee half an hour away. Might have some luck there.

Just got BB abd BC. I have to say that i don't think that the BB review was as fair. He's much more articulated thant the G1 BB was and he does have some shoulder spread, it's just not as much due to the back pack like rear section f the car. I actually don't care about knees at all in this scale so no big loss there, I will say however that with the entire door panel on his arms, why couldn't they have made a separate fore arm and elbow hinge. kinda like the way G1 Sideswipe was made? *shrugs* either way i don't really care, i still like this version of BB WAY better. less parts = less to screw up and i think Hasbro got this one right. just wait though, they'll color mold him in red and make him into Cliffjumper soon XP hope that if they do they actually retool the head. XD

As for BC, his is sweet! I had a slight problem at first where all four tires weren't touching the ground, but i found that it was the seats/feet not sitting right while in vehicle mode and throwing off the transformation. pretty easy fix too, just needed to work the feet/seats till they sat properly in vehicle mode. That aside, it's brlliant. OH, and the gun can be removed...you just wind up removing the tire with it. still, that mans all you customizers out there can either remove the gun, or replace the entire tire. ;)

Archived