Tranformers Crossovers Captain America and Thor

MISP Steve

I can think of a couple good customs for these:

Thor- He'd make a pretty decent G.I.Joe vs. Transformers Seeker Rattler. Just repaint it blue, remold the head, and don't unfold the wings. Would make a good "Earth mode" Vector Prime as well.

Cap'n- He'd make a good non-Animated Sentinel Prime based on the Animated design, complete with shield.

Emerje

Am I gonna have to get Spiderman and Iron-man just so I can have all the avengers?

in that case, I demand a Wasp toy that is a remold of Animated Waspinator!

Guest Primal-Convoy

If ONLY they would make a relevant crossover comic to back this line up. I mean, there WAS a Ironman-Transformer in the recent Avengers/TF crossover comic, so why not just extend the comic?

One reason why the Starwars crossover toys failed to sell was due to no media (comics/videogames/box bio etc) giving any reasons as to why the "crossover" happened or how the new figs related to the TF universe in any way.

A shame

The Transformers/Avengers Corssover was atrocious... I should know... I bought all 4 issues :emo

I'm really likeing the idea of a nordic god taking the shape of an A-10 then turning into something that represents it's true form. I may get this

One reason why the Starwars crossover toys failed to sell was due to no media (comics/videogames/box bio etc) giving any reasons as to why the "crossover" happened or how the new figs related to the TF universe in any way.

:whatwhat

they sell fine...

They've even expanded the line past the initial wave(s)

Archived