World's Smallest Tracks and Road Rage KOs

MISP Steve

wst-tracks-blue-100.jpg
Popular ebay seller of Worlds Smallest Transformers (WST), Heerotoysmaker, has posted two new auctions giving us our first introduction to new unofficial WST sized G1 Tracks as well as a red colored Diaclone variant that was offered by eHobby as Road Rage. Both figures are complete with shoulder rockets and weapons. You can view the images for both version in the local gallery

I only have 1 WST and am impressed with it. I don't buy them though awesome as they are cause my mind can't justify the price vs size.

I wish a US retailer would sell these.

Tracks looks like he could have been from Justitoys, his chrome spinners (lol) are what made me wonder. BUT the pink Tracks is what tells me thats not possible. They wouldnt do that, just those copy cat KO co..

I always thought Hasbro is somewhat responsible for the good KO's (not this or these but the METROPLEX guys ect.) I seen one of the Sludge and he was REALLY impressive. I didn't see his box (not sure if he had one) Basically a carbon copy, looked more genuine then the G1 Prime i just bought that HAsbro released *damn pinkish red chest*. That looked & felt more "KO" then the actual KO. Also it was funny that Hasbro "lost" the molds for the Dinobots and then a year or less later, they started making them.

Im sure i will get bombed with reasons Hasbro wasn't responsible (which is fine), but keep in mind i only mean "someone" on Hasbro. Not necessarily the company.

Man, again, they are really smart in just making one WST transformer like every 2 years now. How hard it is to make the whole G1 line WST??? People will never complete their mission to have a G1 WST in their display. They could at least make a small Galvatron so he could be side by side of the WST Rodimus:tfhuh

damn they look awesome maybe one of the few i'd get for myself

always loved the Tracks mold anyways

Wait a minute...Tracks! thats what we need in the 25th anniversary line...an awesome tracks with a flight mode for his car mode. Sorry I know this is for WST but it just got me thinking

I only have 1 WST and am impressed with it. I don't buy them though awesome as they are cause my mind can't justify the price vs size.

I wish a US retailer would sell these.

dude they're well worth getting & less is definitely more in this case :thumb

they've got to be at least 2 or 3 inches long

that tracks is about an inch long at the most (maybe not even that long)

Tracks looks like he could have been from Justitoys, his chrome spinners (lol) are what made me wonder. BUT the pink Tracks is what tells me thats not possible. They wouldnt do that, just those copy cat KO co..

I always thought Hasbro is somewhat responsible for the good KO's (not this or these but the METROPLEX guys ect.) I seen one of the Sludge and he was REALLY impressive. I didn't see his box (not sure if he had one) Basically a carbon copy, looked more genuine then the G1 Prime i just bought that HAsbro released *damn pinkish red chest*. That looked & felt more "KO" then the actual KO. Also it was funny that Hasbro "lost" the molds for the Dinobots and then a year or less later, they started making them.

Im sure i will get bombed with reasons Hasbro wasn't responsible (which is fine), but keep in mind i only mean "someone" on Hasbro. Not necessarily the company.

what do you mean?

Archived