DN's Experimental $10 G1 Extravaganza

so why do you want a bunch of busted figures to display?

i keep my bt and mp on display at work. if i had a bunch of busted stuff up people would snarl their lips and turn up their noses.

I explained all this in first post thx bai

You could always try something like this

http://toys.shop.ebay.com/items/Generation...d=p3286.c0.m282

not sure if the link will work, but I did a search for "Transformers G1" BIN only for $0.01 to $10.00

about 7400 results <_<

Gee, that's helpful :tflaugh

I'll be pouring laboriously over it tonight

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i read your explanation but i still don't get it. if you're not really into g1 why even put out a bunch of busted ones? why not so really good one of figures you do like?

i read your explanation but i still don't get it. if you're not really into g1 why even put out a bunch of busted ones? why not so really good one of figures you do like?

I'm not really into *any* of them, but my co-workers seem to dig the old stuff. I love TFs overall, so I don't hate them, but I'm not about to spend a lot of money- the only way to get any G1 toys- on them. Unless you're willing to give up some great toys for cheap.
I'm not really into *any* of them, but my co-workers seem to dig the old stuff. I love TFs overall, so I don't hate them, but I'm not about to spend a lot of money- the only way to get any G1 toys- on them. Unless you're willing to give up some great toys for cheap.

I got a Hun-Grr, no tail, I would like to get rid off for $10.

You MUST have some Primes you have personally beaten that you don't want.

ALRIGHT FINE

I think I played with a neighbor's Terrorcons once (that sounds weird), I remember Hun-Grr being sort of completely awesome.

Archived