DN's Experimental $10 G1 Extravaganza

Follow me.

So I have a job where I can display a bunch of toys now. Everyone here seems to be so enamored with the few G1 toys I have that I want to get more for work display only. Of course, I'm a child of G2 and not a G1 collector, so I don't really have any, and I'm certainly not interested in spending a lot of money on any.

So here's the plan- give me your crappiest G1 toys. It's not like my coworkers will know the difference. I'm not going to pay more than $10 for anything from any one person (sry, not paying $10 for your Windcharger or Twin Twist either). It can be missing every accessory and sticker, have rust, be filled with sand, have parts snapped off, I don't care. As long as it roughly resembles whatever it's supposed to be (you know, a head, most of its limbs, etc)- it's more or less a judgment call. If you're looking to offload something that ebay will spit back out in your face, let me know.

This may be a fruitless pursuit, but I was too intrigued to see the response.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Important note- my ZIP is 35816, and feel free to post here or send a PM. I may not entertain every response.

is that $10 shipped? I got an extra ultra magnus (cab, trailer, waist belt and some KO big hands).

Golden. Supply a quick pic, and I'm sold.

True, but I'm willing to be a headless, armless Jetfire is worth a little more than an intact Scourge. I think we're still pinning down the parameters here.

Archived