Transformers Universe Dirge (Target)

Devil Mazinkaiser

Question...

I was transforming my Target Dirge (cybertron SS repaint) and I noticed this on the right arm, under the pop out blade:

Dirge1.jpg

Why would this writing be here? It's hard to see, because most of the writing looks like it was done before it was assembled.. and all the characters are written in Chinese? :shrug

It doesn't really bother me that it is there... actually, it kind of makes him more unique IMO. But it would be nice to know why someone in the factory would have written on him during production.

Thanks in advance for your help!

My Classics AstroTrain has a finger print on the inner thigh....

Maybe it's all part of some code, the writing a plea for help as stated, he finger print, prof of ID.

maybe it says something like - "Left arm tab A to slot B"

That's what she said.

Archived