Server Crashed - POST NOW LIKE ITS 2018!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MISP Steve

NEW Transformers Universe Robot Heroes Up-Close

Transformers-Universe-Robot-Heroes%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
We've just received new images of the Transformers Universe Robot Heroes that show the lastest wave of action figures in and out of the box. See G1 Predaking vs Ricochet, BW Inferno vs Tigatron, G1 Prowl vs Laser Beak, and the RID Optimus Prime vs Megatron sets in and out of package now in the image gallery. Read the Full News Story Here

:lol and WHY is Hasbro so :ghey for that Ricochet?

Easy repaint?

After all, fans will buy any repaint if it's G1. Just look at their desire to get any Starscream mold six times.

As much as I love Predaking, looking at it - it really is lackluster for me personally...

Prowl vs. Laserbeak is like the best ever!

I like the RiD Prime & Megs duo the best! :D But I NEED that Prowl & Lazerbeak (if nothing else to go with Jazz and Soundwave). Too bad I haven't seen any since they released wave one of the Universe style RHs.

*WANT BAD, RiD OPTIMUS PRIME & MEGATRON*

More RiD & BW Robot Heroes or GTFO :rock

Edited by Haggisjin

I realy gotta get back on track with these!

Outside of Dispensor, I didn't care about skipping the movie ones, but the show ones I want, and since they started up again, I've just been telling myself next time...