Interchangeable Name/Role

Darth Caine

Hmmm. Only one that is a popular character that I changed into anothetr popular character is Alt Optimus Prime which I turned to Convoy (the Brash upstart Prime clone on his way to becoming Scourge). Since I already have MP Prime, I thought that in the Alt/BT lineup, it was the only logical way to explain two primes in the same series. If I had another Alt Skids head, I think I'd turn this guy intio Ironhide. ^_^

Here's a few I use:

Optimus Primal Reformatted - Cybertron Optimus Prime

Dezaras - CryoScourge

Star Saber - Energon Wing Saber

Bludgeon - Cybertron Deluxe Unicron (although it actually is Unicron *pretending* to be a minion of Galvatron

Mega Zarak - Armada Megatron

Thunderwing - Movie Thundercracker

Jhiaxus - Cybertron Galvatron

Straxus - Cybertron Crumplezone

Leige Maximo - Movie Megatron

Ratbat - Random purple jet Minicon

Hmmm. Only one that is a popular character that I changed into anothetr popular character is Alt Optimus Prime which I turned to Convoy (the Brash upstart Prime clone on his way to becoming Scourge). Since I already have MP Prime, I thought that in the Alt/BT lineup, it was the only logical way to explain two primes in the same series. If I had another Alt Skids head, I think I'd turn this guy intio Ironhide. ^_^

What I do is consider Altimus Orion Pax/Optronix, and MP Prime Optimus Prime. And then you toss in some time travel to explain them being side by side (fortunately, thanks to Ravage, there already is time travel worked into the story). Also in the BT story Prime gives the Matrix to Magnus at one point, which would turn him into Orion.

I have a custom Wreckage as Bludgeon.

I have a Custom Cybertron Swerve as Hot Rod. Tell me you don't see G2 Hot Rod when you look at him.

Energon Divebomb as Banzai-tron.

Cybertron Starscream/Thrust as Jhiaxus especially since I read once that Furman was going to have Jhiaxus descended from Starscream.

G2 Ramjet as the female Starscream clone from animated.

Universe Devestator as Devestator, the repaint of RID Landfill that is.

The red Euro Autobot version of G2 Jetstorm as Joyride.

Machine Wars Prowl as G2 Double Clutch.

G2 Road Rocket as Rad.

Black E-hobby G1 Ironhide as G2 Motormouth

G2 Sideswipe as G2 Gobot Firecracker

G2 Bumblebee as G2 High Beam. The last 3 because they share the Gobot mold of the G1 character.

any blatantly misnamed homages (armada downshift i'm looking at YOU) i just use their G1 name

any blatantly misnamed homages (armada downshift i'm looking at YOU) i just use their G1 name

You mean Energon?

But yeah, I agree. I have Energon Downshift, he's my Classics Wheeljack.

You mean Energon?

But yeah, I agree. I have Energon Downshift, he's my Classics Wheeljack.

that's the bugger!

oh man they've been packed away in my loft for way too long :emo

Archived