Universe Ratchet coming out in March 2009

Rodimus VTS

I will pass on this figure because he's just a repaint of one of the RID's car brothers.

What? Are you high?

Did I say that? Who said that? Someone finally notice something was wrong.

I meant this figure: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...&picture=in

Just lol. That's all I've got about this one.

The early pics we saw on Ratchet (where in the news was listed as Takara, but due to the deco we all know that wasn't true) were UTTER :fail imo.

*DEAR HASBRO*- Please give Ratchet a full nice thick enough white paint job, rather then that bland white plastic. On top of that, give him a darker red rather then that UGLY orange red shown.

Honestly, if that figure i saw in the pic, ends up looking like that in person, i will pass on my 1st classics G1 figure out yet. We can always hold out for Takara.

TFA Ratchet is all the Ratchet love i need.

But I would be interested in links to the Ironhide fixes!

I didn't even need THAT much Ratchet luv, but I wanted the Starscream + Prowl figs that came with the Target Rescue Ratchet set.

Didn't even get him out of the zip-ties before his leg fell off at the thigh... Is this a "feature" for RR ??? Are you supposed to use his tools to fix HIM ???

Markticon.

You do realize that toys are engineered to have pieces pop off these days? Also, you're supposed to undue the twistties before you pull the fig out :tflaugh.

Seriously: mine doesn't fall apart. Take yours back.

Yeah, but not at the thigh !!! It's an easy fix, but it shouldn't have had to be done. Until he get into it with Lugnut :)

Micromark.

Archived