Soundwave, should he have more blue in the final movie?

deceptikhan

ROTF Soundwave MOAR BLOO?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. MOAR BLOO in SOundwave? Vote here!

• I think Soundwave should be BLUE like his original colors!
    • I perfer Blue with a new grey touch, like the cybertron preview fig.
    • I like the black deco on Soundwave MORE then the Blue.

This is about the concept pic of Soundwave and his new colors (if this is correct). I think there's still time to get them to add MORE BLUE!~ Dont you? So this is a poll to see what some of the fans think.

*seperate question off the poll*

-notice on concept the shoulders are set up in the same array as the pre-release Soundwave. I think there;s like a BAT motif here. Do you guys see this?*

post-10361-1227821690_thumb.jpg

This thread is racist!

lol! Its more about that ALL black doesn't give enough Soundwave vibe IMO. But that concept could be not fin. My guess, is thats pretty close though. *sigh* I DO like the robot similarity's to the new toy weve been seeing.

(this is why we need to help find out if we should change it or not)

I do like the Bat vibe though. ;)

Not really. Starscream wasn't grey, red, and blue because those colours on a F-22 would work against the whole "real world" look.

So if primarily being blue works against Soundwave in a similar manner, I say dump it.

Yeah i dont go for those repaints non show/movie accurate. The pick truck black would be too much like Irohhide imo though, so this is ANOTHER reason i vote for Blue. To differentiate. And its not the COLOR that bothers me per se, just they way it looks in this concept. Needs at least a blue head like the new toy out. They could pull black off well, but we'll see.

*vote moar bloo G1 deco lovers!!* ;)

I mean think about it G1 fans, wouldn't the BLUE pick up truck just SAY Soundwave?! I think THAT would be awesome! And a blue head for sure!

If not hes Soundblaster. (imagine if they had to name that?)

Archived