I don't care how big MP Grimlock is!!!

NOMster

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking Hasbro will be all over this one. maybe another exlusive, which would be nothing short of fantastic.

I hope he is "NOT" that big.. he is not Unicron.. there is no reason to make him rediculously tall... i can see an inch more than MP Prime at the very most.

That said... I am getting one no matter what size he is... and in reality.. i am 95% sure I am getting TWO of them. I absolutely love the MP series.

And for me, I wouldn't buy Hasboro - much prefer the takara series.

Yeah, I don't really care about the size. I'm just stoked they even bothered to give grim the mp treatment. Takara must know my bday is in march. :luv

for the price it better be big, and HAVE METAL PARTS!!!!!

As for TF scalein general though, yeah some figures should have been either bigger or smaller than what they were (Animated Sentinel Prime, Beast Machines Night Scream), but on the average scale doesn't matter that much to me.

He's looking damn good from what I've seen. I really want to see colour pictures now.

I do hope Hasbro make him too. MP01 cost be a fair bit back when he first came out (I have a first edition with grey gun). Besides they did a damn good job with Starscream when they released him so I'd love them to bring out old Grimmy too

Don't care about size. Got one pre-ordered @ BBTS since the day it was announced and made available.

At least with this MP there's no problem about looking for one that has to be modified before being sold (looking at all the suckers who bought a plugged MP Megatron while I got one w/o a plug).

Archived