Am chuffed to death.

FREEFALLL666

I have Henki Astrotrain, Universe Octane(complete with the two extra guns he came with) and Animated Blitzwing.

I have Animated Snarl, Swoop (did the mace mod) and I have Grimlock animated.

My double trifecta is complete at last!

As much as I love having all three Triple-Changers, I never display Astrotrain & Octane anywhere near Animated Blitzy.

:word

they are worlds apart in design and feel.

where is the mace mod?

I find them quite close in design and feel, the plus of having the original similar colourschemes helps too.

http://www.tfw2005.com/radicons-customs/re...ng-mace-165741/

Not quite how it was designed to, but it does give you a bit of flame!

:pfx

As much as I love having all three Triple-Changers, I never display Astrotrain & Octane anywhere near Animated Blitzy.

where is the mace mod?

:pfx

Congrats though.

Personally, I'm dissapointed in :animated Blitzwing, yet I love Octane/Tankor and Astrotrain (and the normal versions, not Henkai :P)

Only got the cool Metallic purple engine/Silver chrome thrusters Astrotrain. My Octane is semi-normal (quad cannon is now octuple barreled).

My only disappointment in Ani Blitzwing is that he doesn't come with a swordy. But then again the twin CybStarscream wingblades make up for that, as for the barrels not aiming forward? Whats wrong with shootin rockets upwards? Hell submarines do!

where is the mace mod?

I find them quite close in design and feel, the plus of having the original similar colourschemes helps too.

http://www.tfw2005.com/radicons-customs/re...ng-mace-165741/

Not quite how it was designed to, but it does give you a bit of flame!

is there a version of this tutorial where it shows the pictures witheach step?

Archived